International Driver

Vacancy: International Driver

We are expanding our UK driver base, working from our Dutch depot.

Job description

As an international driver you are responsible for the collection and delivery of our goods in England, but also in Holland, Belgium and France. We ship 60% of our trailers unaccompanied for drivers to collect at Harwich Felixstowe or Killingholme. The other 40% will go accompanied via Stena Line or Eurotunnel. The work mainly contains night work delivery to UK fruit sales markets (London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester etcetera). Freight Line head office is based at Maasdijk in Holland, but we also have an office based in Felixstowe. You will be working under English contract, but will be receiving the work orders from the planning in Holland.

Who are we?

Freight Line Europe was founded in 2007 by its current owner Chris Hans van der Hout and has become a reliable logistics partner for temperature controlled solutions to and from Holland, Belgium, France, Germany and of course England. We work according the BRC standards (British Retail Consortium) for food safety. Characteristic for Freight Line Europe is the unconditional dedication of the company and its employees towards our clients. All our activities are aimed at one goal: to continue supplying an efficient, flexible and reliable service for our clients.

Who are you

  • Experienced
  • Reliable
  • Flexible
  • Independant
  • In possession of an international driving license

This is why you should join FLE

  • Competitive pay and conditions
  • Paid (bank)holidays
  • Business travel insurance
  • Modern fleet of trucks (left hand drive)
  • Own vehicle provided parked at home
  • Weekend break at home
  • Being part of a team

Join us!

Send us your resume and personal details by e-mail: If you want to know more about the job or Freight Line, please feel free to visit our website, or contact Miranda van der Linden, HR manager, via +31 (0)174 520010. Please note that applicants must be an UK resident.

Direct online solliciteren

    Upload CV (.pdf, .doc of .docx - max. 1 MB)

    Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.

    Neem contact op met Freight Line Europe

    Privacy Settings
    We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
    Consent to display content from - Youtube
    Consent to display content from - Vimeo
    Google Maps
    Consent to display content from - Google
    Consent to display content from - Spotify
    Sound Cloud
    Consent to display content from - Sound